For one of our projects in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, we are looking for a senior developer to expand our team already on site. Following this project, you will also participate in missions for our customers in Belgium and / or the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Maintain, support and improve customer SAP system.
• Design enhancements and improvements to SAP.
• Configure SAP to meet business needs and requirements.
• Develop custom programs, reports and solutions.
• You are security clearedMaster or bachelor’s degree in computer science, Math, or Engineering
• Min. 5 years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer, including all relevant technologies in project delivery and support
• Good knowledge of development in SAP’s main logistics modules: MM, SD, WM, PM, LE, CS.
• Excellent knowledge of ABAP language and ABAP Workbench development environment
• Knowledge of Eclipse development tool with ABAP plugins (ADT) and IDoc processing from EDI or ALE interfaces
• Good knowledge of the ABAP Data Dictionary (tables, indexes, maintenance views, search-helps, lock objects, etc.) and Object-Oriented Development (ABAP Objects)
• Good knowledge of different user-exit technologies (function-exits, BADIs, BTEs) as well as implicit enhancements but also Form development using SAPscript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms
• Development of efficient coding/testing skills and able to manage large volumes of data Knowledge of :
- RFC/ BAPIs, Batch Input (BDC), LSMW
- Handling & enhancements of Enterprise Services (SAP SOA)
- SAP UI5 / FIORI
• An excellent analytical mind, you appreciate changing environment and discovering new customers
• You are known as a great communicator in French with a good level in English.
• It’s mandatory to hold a NATO security clearance or a National security clearance
If you are ready to take on challenges, join successful teams and pursue your career in a growing group, this opportunity is for you!